Sunday, December 19, 2010

Absence makes the heart grows weaker

















Flea just ended on Saturday.......... been really busy this whole week anxious to get a job and i got hired by j's boss and i'm going to work this thursday at funan for sony. Haven't had enough sleep this whole week damn tired my body aches like crazy while typing this my eyes are half closed. Too many rejections, while trying to get a job this week i used to be afraid of it but now i think i'm immune after rounds and rounds of rejections..... Thank god for being hired, the thought of being broke and spending my holiday with debts to clear is too horrifying to even think about............
I think i'm too lucky to have this bunch of mates....... its like they helped me out big time at the flea and spend so much time with me......... what more can i ask for?
Today was out with tekong boy at vivo and it occurred to me how much stuffs has changed since he got enlisted i spend ALL my weekends with him spending time together as much as i can with him but he still feels that i'm selfish. We don't talk on our train rides anymore, we won't even talk much when we are shopping together.... yes we do talk at night before lights out in his camp but when i see him i flare up so easily like when i'm on the phone with my mum. I try to avoid arguments so i just kept quiet but when i do say something like "i think i want to skate also quite fun leh.." he will have least 10 reasons or more to stop me from it and shit. I used to think that when he goes into army he will be more loving and understanding but till this day its getting worst by the week. I really don't know what to do anymore if we won't talk and have fun and hang out like we used to without him judging too much of what i do especially when we only see each other once a week. They say absence makes the heart grows founder but i'd say the opposite. Nobody is trying anymore in this relationship and it sucks..................


No comments:

Post a Comment