Monday, December 13, 2010

GLEE XMAS


















Watching a very glee xmas now!! I know i'm going to sound super gay but glee makes me damn happy haha its like when i feel horrible i watch glee and i feel damn happy after! ^^
 Heading out in a few with hsu and owyang for an interview.... not feeling so good today. Headache and i think a fever is brewing.
Going to earn the $$ to pay off my debts to vincent and the rest i'm going to go bkk with vivian in late jan next year REGARDLESS my results which i can roughly predict.... hai.......
Anyway this fs hater you can stop it already damn irritating she keep sending how much she dislike my picture and how i use flash to cover my face and how i look so much different in pictures...... i take pictures however i like and like i'm going to change anything for your sake!!! siao ah you. If i irritate you and make you feel so miserable about it plus i'm pretty sure idk you you might as well stop stalking me and take back your word about me being shameless. Disgusting prick. She really too much, my friends asked me to ignore and delete it then when she came back stalking me she went on about her post being deleted and then i'm shameless for doing so. You want my attention so much here, i give you a paragraph. I hate being called shameless, fuck you i not like witchcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment