Sunday, February 27, 2011

chanel



haven't blogged for awhile was working my time away for sony last week~
 i was thinking really hard ytd night if i should make some changes to my ridiculously long fringe,  i had bangs which i regretted for a couple of times in the past few years but when i had extentions on bangs looked awesome......... but times has change and my hair is of a good length now but i'm lacking the volume i get from the extentions so bangs would be really ou tof the picture my current fringe is really irritating every inch of my face i swear if i don't do a center parting i'd resemble paul twohill in a bad way..........................................
wtf should i dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??????????????????????
and if you are going to ask me to kill myself on fs. please don't waste your time.
(put on thinking hat)

No comments:

Post a Comment