Friday, February 11, 2011

was looking thru my older blog yesterday with vv......... and i gotta say that things changes as we grow older, i think i may have became wiser after reading my older blog posts. I was such a sucker for love and attention from j when he's always been there cept around this time last year that homewrecking slut popped into the picture..... it was as if i didn't give a shit about this family then all i cared about and too much about was the relationship i had with j and my friends........ if someone had invented a time machine and that is commonly used like a public toilet now. The only time that i want to go back is the day my dad left and give kc her family back again.
I'll be 18 after my birthday in May already so i don't want to neglect kc anymore.............
She's like my baby instead of the opposite :') 
luvv her

No comments:

Post a Comment