Sunday, November 14, 2010

family day

I'm hosting a family day this Thursday when my mum's off work hehe gonna treat her and zy aston @ SSC cause i'd get my pay on Wednesday (and i think i will make a date like this bi weekly so zy and i can bring our cutest mum out to makan) then on Tuesday is my tekkong boy's day~ and his fetching me to work on Wednesday and as for tmr i'm going to go hunt for job in town with Pat and she's gonna go for some dental consultation after postponing for sooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg and on Friday i booking vivi to be free so we can both hibernate and do nothing productive like being a couch potato at her house hehe so happening this week!!! Oh and on the weekends i going to the beach/seesha with pamz omg i'm totally diggin the holiday!! Sunday i think i will continue catching up with all my drama serial....................................
omg i fucking love my life ^^ (As of now)
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment