Tuesday, November 23, 2010

fateful day

this is today where i got up abruptly got ready in 10ms. Pupils burning, i can feel the contact lens slashing my cornea... walked to the mrt station only to figure that i'd have to walk back to vivian's to get my wallet. fml..... my exposure to sun today exceeds generously for making two trips down the non-sheltered pavement. 
rushed home after the train/bus ride, got the $ and wore shades down to the market bth the sun... which somehow for god knows what reason cause i was wear a norm black cotton on shorts and a oversized white top. this aks guy attempted to rob me on my way home from the market, happy with my pringles and fuji apple juice............ AND i am being totally honest now. the problem was i only brought 5 bucks down along with my handphone and my wallet was left at home. he asked me if i had 4 bucks to spare and i told him i didn't have money. following me he asked again if i had 4 bucks i told him no....... i only had a few cents left. Unconvinced he continue to follow me till i was near the traffic light to my house he said 4 bucks... then i showed him the 65cents i had left in my palm he FUCKING GRAB THEM AND WALKED AWAY......... like i owed him!! nevermind that.............. but after that he kept trying to follow me and ask for more BUT I AM REALLY BROKE OMG............... which part of the i only have afew cents left he don't understand and he already took whats left of my 5 bucks already!! i was too freaked out to retaliate tho, his tats were pretty intimidating and the slashing case in amk ave 10 was quite recent so i just ran my way back home like mad. the end. today's pretty awesome no? and its only in the afternoon now, hmmmm wonder whats gonna make my day more fucked later tonight.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment