Monday, November 15, 2010

growin' up



 They are like my family too. Everyone has different priorities it's hard to all be out as and when we like it anymore.........
We've got work/school.............set aside that, can't wait till pam's hols so she has more time to spend with me hehe perhaps one day you can bring me out fishing too ^^ Lets hope we net on a handsome merman! Will be meeting tekkong boy today can't wait!! Everyone seems to be pretty much busy with their bfs cept me and vivi we've got too much in common. Now her hair colour is the same shade as mine after a diy at her place ytd...... plus our hair styles are pretty much similar hahaha when we go out tgt now we'd prolly look like a couple of gay fag. Gotta go prep for my date with tekkong boy hehe bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment