Sunday, November 21, 2010

Work/Play/Rest

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket







Left my camera at vivi's :( would've uploaded more but fuck, i'm forever forgetting something and leaving it behind her house............... so this week i had a fair share of work/play. Think today i might have some ample rest at home............ poor ziyang got chicken pox and i haven't had mine yet so being at home puts me in high risk of getting some and chicken pox is totally out of my to do list! My mum wrote small notes for me almost everywhere in the kitchen, in my room to remind me to not look at my brother if not i'd get infected so cuteeeeeee hehe. Gonna go hunt for more jobs after the IT fair this week at expo! Anybody want to buy fujitsu laptop again? netbook also can ^^
Watching Easy A now!! Finally its on the web omg been waititng forevaaaaaa.....
bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment